REVIEW: Gothic 3 Tones Brown (G307)




The Gothic 3 Tones Brown are one of my favourite brown pair of contacts. They're comfortable and natural looking, that's all I need on days where I don't wear my glasses.

EOS (DollyEye) Gothic 3 Tones Brown / G307
Life span: 1 Year
Base curve: 8.6
Diameter: 14.5mm
Water content: 38%

Enlargement: 3/5
There's a subtle enlargement, perfect for every day natural look.

Colour & Design: 4.5/5
I didn't realise until I was taking photos for this review that my pair of lenses aren't the same colour. One appears to be more of a chestnut brown (more vivid), and the other one is duller. #awks (You'll be able to notice that my left eye (right in the photos) is slight lighter than the other eye.)

These are a 3 tones lens, consisting of two brown hues in between a thin translucent black rim and dullish mellow yellow centre spreading outwards (although when worn, the centre appears to be more of a light pale brown). These lenses blend in nicely with dark eyes. Up close the design definitely looks quite pixelated, but from afar the they make your eyes appear shiny.

Comfort: 4.5/5
These lenses are quite comfortable and I can wear them on for 6–8 hours, sometimes I forget that I'm wearing them. No itching or sliding, but after several hours my eyes do feel a bit tired - maybe due to lack of sleep. As usual, had to rewet my eyes every few hours when they begin to dry.

Overall: 4/5
I do quite like these lenses, they're natural looking, quite comfortable and they don't make me look like an alien. I have repurchased these in Honey. (Wouldn't mind trying them in Hazel too)

No lens
Comparison
Window light
Indoor lamp light
Flash

4 comments:

  1. These are very lovely ~
    where did you get them from ?

    - Thikrayat
    mynamemeansmemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right? :)
    I bought theses from lensvillage.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you by any chance know the graphic diameter for this lens ?
    I'm worried it might be too big for me (I looked like an alien when I wore Geo grang grang choco)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, sorry I don't. It's not listed anywhere, but I'm guessing it's around 14mm?

    ReplyDelete