REVIEW: Natural 3 Tones Green

I bought these green contacts on a whim. I usually don't wear or buy coloured contacts (other than the varying shades of brown), and when I do, I would buy grey...

(DollyEye) Natural 3 Tones Green
Life span: 1 Year
Base curve: 8.6
Diameter: 14.5 mm
Water content: 38%

Enlargement: 2/5
These lenses aren't very enlarging at all, even if they're 14.5mm in diameters. The black rim gives it a subtle enlargement, but not by much. I'm not too concerned about the lack of enlargement, as these lenses are supposed to give off a more "natural" look and feel.

Colour & Design: 4/5
These are a 3 tones lens, there is a hard black rim with green as the main colour and a golden yellow starry shaped inner rim. The green is similar to honeydew green, but on my brown eyes they appear more like asparagus green. They aren't as vibrant as the Puffy 3 Tones series, which gives them a slightly more "natural" look, although the design does look quite pixilated up close.

Comfort: 3/5
No itching, but I don't find these to be as comfortable as the Puffy 3 Tones series. My eyes dried out more often and they feel tired after 4–5 hours. I find myself using eye drops every couple of hours, so it's probably best if you wore waterproof eye makeup with these.

Overall: 3.5/5
These lenses are good if you want to play around with your eye colour. The colour isn't extremely vibrant as it blends in nicely with my natural eye colour. Though I like the colour and design, I probably won't be repurchasing these as comfort is the top priority for me.


No lens
Comparison
Natural day light / outdoors overcast
Indoor lamp light
Flash

Looking #herpderp

No comments:

Post a Comment