REVIEW: Neo Monet Brown

Monet Brown lenses are perfect for an everyday natural look for those with brown eyes.
(These were purchased from KPOP2)

Neo Vision Monet Brown
Life span:
6 months
Base curve: 8.6
Diameter: 14.0mm
Graphics Diameter: 13.0mm
Water content: 38%

Enlargement: -
The graphic diameter of these lenses are 1mm smaller than the diameter so they sit right on top of my iris - they aren't enlarging at all. Perfect for a completely natural look.

Colour & Design: 5/5
These are a 2 tones lens, a darker brown hue rim and a slightly lighter brown forming spikes towards the centre. They blend in really well with brown eyes and people can hardly tell you're wearing any lenses. You can wear them without any makeup, or with minimal makeup (like I have).

Comfort: 3/5
I've worn these a few times and they're somewhat comfortable for about 4–6 hours, they dry out quite quickly. They are very very thin and have folded over in my eyes/ fallen onto my cheeks a couple of times (this rarely happens to me with other lenses). So try not to rub your eyes if you wear these and keep rewetting eye drops on you.

Overall: 3/5 
I seriously love how natural they look, although I was a bit shocked when it folded over in my eye when I was in class! For me, they are only good for a short wear.

No lens
Comparison
Window light
Indoor lamp light
Flash
Zoomed in

No comments:

Post a Comment