REVIEW: Gothic 3 Tones Honey (G307)

I finally decided to open these Gothic 3 Tones Honey lenses that I bought back in 2013 as they were going to expire soon. There are 9 colours in this series: Blue, brown, hazel, honey, green, grey, sapphire, turquoise and violet. Here's my review on the brown ones, everything is pretty much rehashed except for colour.

EOS (DollyEye) Gothic 3 Tones Honey / G307
Life span: 1 Year
Base curve: 8.6
Diameter: 14.5mm
Water content: 38%

Enlargement: 3/5
There's a subtle enlargement, perfect for everyday.

Colour & Design: 4/5
I'm not sure why I chose honey. I tried these contacts on before I bleached my hair and I don't reckon they don't suit dark hair. These lenses have a thin black limbal ring with honey iris and flecks of sienna towards the centre. These lenses blend in nicely with dark eyes.

Comfort: 4.5/5
These lenses are quite comfortable and I can wear them on for 6–8 hours, sometimes I forget that I'm wearing them. No itching or sliding, but after several hours my eyes do feel a bit tired - maybe due to lack of sleep. As usual, had to rewet my eyes every few hours when they begin to dry.

Overall: 4/5
They're great for everyday wear and are quiet comfy, but I feel like I look like a vampire under cetain lighting hehe.


No lens
Compare
Daylight (window)
Indoor (lamp light)
Flash

No comments:

Post a Comment