REVIEW: Shinny Grey / Puffy 3 Tones Grey Lens







Being an internet person and constantly glued to a screen, being for work or for leisure, I have super dry eyes. I'm not keen on wearing contacts on a day-to-day basis, plus glasses makes me feel super safe #meganecreepincorner. Times where I do wear them are usually; going out in summer when I need sunglasses, rainy days, going out at night / dressy formal events, 3D movies, and sometimes to the gym. I always, ALWAYS bring eye drops with me when wearing contacts and, I try not to wear them for more than 10–12 hours - I soak my lenses in OPTI-FREE PureMoist.

I bought the Puffy 3 Tone Grey lens at the start of the year from Lens Village after reading reviews on the Puffy 3 Tone range + site. These lens are by far one of my favourites! I rarely buy coloured contacts and often stick to brown/black ring'ed ones but I'm glad I took a chance on these, they show up really nice in flash photography.

Shinny Grey / Puffy 3 Tones Grey
Life span: 1 Year
Base curve: 8.6mm
Diameter: 14.5mm
Water content: 38%

Enlargement: 3.5/5
At 14.5mm in diameters, it doesn't feel or look that big?

Colour & Design: 4.5/5
Although it's grey, depending on the lighting it looks a bit more blueish. Somewhat opaque and quite vibrant, the colour does look a tiny bit unnatural against my brown eyes in sunlight, other wise it's pretty amazung at night with flash photography.

Comfort: 5/5
Unbelievably comfortable, with no discomfort at 8+ hours. Regularly used eye drops, never got to the stage where I wanted to rip my eyes out. They're as comfortable as the (discontinued?) Hana 30 Days.

Overall 4.5/5
I do quite like them, but the colour is a bit too fancy for me for everyday wear. I have repurchased these in brown.

xx



Comparison
Window light / natural day light
Indoor light
Flash


Natural light / taken earlier on this year

No comments:

Post a Comment