Printed Hues

Monday's weather was definitely warm enough to be without a coat or jacket. My friend Elysa and I thought it would be a nice idea to catch up for brunch and trade our skills during my 4 hour break. We took advantage of the empty alleyways along Lt Bourke St.

I love printed shirts/dresses/pants etc, although I'm quite peculiar about them. I don't buy and can't handle poor quality / (unintentionally) pixilated printed fabric/clothing.

I'm wearing one of my all time favourite shirt! It actually belonged to my Father in the 90's. Initially I couldn't decide on whether I wanted to tuck my shirt in or tie it in a knot up front. I took any excuse to wear my Mother's vintage leather Oroton belt. I've even adopted her leather shoes (from the 90's) as my own... Pretty much the whole outfit is recycled from my parent's wardrobe! #90skid

xx



WEARING: GLASSES: OSCAR WYLEE. BELT: (VINTAGE) OROTON.
THANKS ELYSA FOR THE OUTFIT SNAPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment