Loneliness Ends With Love

Late last November I was asked by Nhat to photograph his friend's wedding. I said yes with the for the experience but completely freaked out afterwards (as I do). I spent days up to the wedding day googling photography tips and tricks and looking at wedding photography blogs/folios. Feeling a little bit ill-equipped with Winston, my Pentax K-x, I borrowed Cindy's and attached my telephoto lens to it. Having two (in my case) is safer than one, ja?

It was a lovely summer's day, rare for a Melbourne's early December. I arrived as the bridal party was about to get ready. (Unfortunately the Groom was at another location.) I had met Sara a handful of times at Nhat's soirées. Always so bright and bubbly whenever I meet her, she was evidently a little nervous. Feeling a bit self-conscious walking from the hotel to the reception, we told her to dismiss stranger's stares and totally own it. The ceremony and reception was held at Shanghai Dynasty. Hugs and kisses were given, tears were shed with smiles wiping them away.

Here's just a snippet of the photos taken.

xx






No comments:

Post a Comment