Autumn Rush


With autumn literally around the corner, Melbourne has significantly cooled down from it's summer heat (waves).
I have a shelf in my closet reserved just for knitwear. It's where (and not limited to) my vintage jumpers, fair isle knits, Grandmama's hand knit jumpers and "I don't care if these are male jumpers" reside. I would like to start knitting again this season, but I can only make are scarves...

An impromptu outing to Jells Park on a rainy Friday noon gave me less than hour to get ready. Unable to find my black skinny jeans, I reached for my pleather leggings. (I feel like my jeans grew a pair of legs and went on vacay because I can't seem to find them anywhere!)  I paired it my Vero Moda dip dye jumper (plus a bodycon dress to keep me warm) and my parka. I've always felt that my parka is way too oversized and long for me, probably because I'm petite, but I love how how big and deep the pocket are and how comfy it is! #itbringsoutthestudentinme

xx


WEARING: PARKA: ASOS. JUMPER: VERO MODA. LEGGINGS: ASOS.
SHOES: DR MARTENS. THANKS ADRIAN FOR THE OUTFIT SNAPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment