Pleather x Leather

I love shirts and dresses that have collars, I think they make up about 85% of my wardrobe. Which resulted in my Mother telling me that I "dress like a nun".

I had bought the holographic collared tunic some time at the start of the year but never got around to wearing it.
I wanted it in black they had sold out. The pleather leggings are the only pair of leggings I own, I rarely wear leggings/pants/jeans these days. The first time I wore them, I was 5 kgs heavier which made them very hard to get into, lots of wiggling to get my chunky legs in. They're extremely comfortable now!

After a pretty eventful last week, I've been resting up like an old fart this week. I also bought a bunch of make up from The Heat Group sale last Friday which will be reviewed soon along with my recent Oscar Wylee purchase.

xx


Wearing: Cardigan: Peter Alexander. Tunic: ASOS. Leggings: ASOS.
Shoes: Dr Martens. 
Thanks Nate for the outfit snaps!

No comments:

Post a Comment