Liquid Nitrogen

So what do you when you've just completed your third year of university? Treat. Yo. Self. - Well after you've handed in your folios, hoping that you haven't forgotten any components. There's always something about submission days that rattles me. By this time last year, I thought I would be halfway around the world, eating cronuts in New York City, 
alas I'm still in Melbourne with 1.5 more years of studying before I'm able to graduate. 

N2 Extreme Gelato has been the rave for awhile now. I'm not sure when the Melbourne store opened, but Cindy and I thought it was time to finally check it out! According to their website, the menu changes weekly on Thursdays (this was menu on the week we went). I was hoping for some crazy deconstructed flavour... I ended up getting the French Earl Grey Creme Brûlée and god was it yummy, but I don't think I can afford $8 ice cream on a regular basis.  A single scoop is $6, Cindy bought Pretzella, Queen of the Dessert which was sweet and salty with crunchy bits of pretzels. I'll definitely venture out to Brunswick St when they've update their enticing menu to something crazy quirky to my liking. 

xx

Pretzella, Queen of the Dessert x French Earl Grey Creme Brûlée



No comments:

Post a Comment