REVIEW: City Beach / Nixon Time Teller






One of my best friend's 21st birthday is coming up soon, and I find it really hard to buy presents for guys. I was going to get him a really nice leather Polo or Fred Perry wallet, but after finding out his other friends are getting him a wallet, I decided to get him a watch. 

There so many colours in The Time Teller P range, solids to fades to colour blocks. I thought about getting him the Neon Orange (orange being his favourite colour and all), but it's always safer to get the classic Black. 

The Time Teller P is waterproof, has a nice, clean, modern and simple design allowing it to look good with practically anything.  Once it arrived I wanted to get one for myself as well, be bold with a Matte Yellow or something haha

There's a few Nixon stockists, I went with City Beach, an Australian surf shop. This was the first time I've shopped with them and I'm really impressed by their service! I did  have a bit of trouble with the signing up process, for some reason it couldn't locate my address, but that was quickly resolved. 

Ordered date: 30/Sept/13
Date arrived: 2/Oct/13

It only took 2 working days, as any orders over $10 received free express shipping. They ship from Queensland, and it was accurately packed and signed off by a staff. 

Also, they have a good deal with Student Edge members.

xx

Who doesn't love express shipping?
City Beach Australia!
Nixon Time Teller P box




No comments:

Post a Comment